Thread: PicPick is not responding in Windows 7

PicPick is not responding in Windows 7

Hello everyone, I am facing an unusual problem after doing an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista. This is a user friendly and full of features for creating a person's image and it is a very useful software for software developers, graphic designers and home users. The situation that I am facing is that PicPick is not responding in Windows 7. Please help me to get rid of this situation immediately.

PicPick is specially designed for Windows

I have searched the internet and found out that PicPick is specially designed for Windows. I cannot understand why you are facing the problem that PicPick is not responding in Windows 7. I think that there are lot of resources that are used up by the operating system itself because of which other applications and programs are causing problems. I suggest you to optimize the system, since it may help possibly.

The operating systems supported

• Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Above mentioned are the operating systems supported supported by PicPick and I suppose I found out the reason why it is not responding in Windows 7. The problem is that the Windows 7 operating system is not supported. The fact is that most of the applications and programs are incompatible with this particular operating system.

The new version

One must remember that the information about the operating systems supported by PicPick, that are mentioned in the above post are of the older version. You will have to get the new version of PicPick, so that the problem that this software is not responding in Windows 7 can be solved. I can assure you that the latest version is the only solution that can eradicate the situation.

The hardware and software evaluation tool

There is a necessity to find out the main cause behind the problem PicPick is not responding in Windows 7. For this, simply run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. It will help you to know about all the components that are installed in your system according to the compatibilities and incompatibilities. If this software is listed among the incompatibilities, then there is no solution that can be used.

Try out the compatibility mode

My advice to you is to just try out the compatibility mode to solve the problem that PicPick is not responding in Windows 7. In the compatibility mode, the recommended settings are given, which when applied helps you to start the system in the Windows XP mode. The option of troubleshoot compatibility has to be used to get into the compatibility mode.