Thread: Convert a text document in PDF format (Mac)

Convert a text document in PDF format (Mac)

Hello,

I have a mac os x, i need to convert some text files into pdf format. its urgent and files are more so that i can't make them in pdf format manually one by one? so any idea? any software application you know that can do this?

Re: Convert a text document in PDF format (Mac)

Use the txt2pdf. You can run txt2pdf on any system even on macos x. txt2pdf tool is flexible and powerful to convert txt, text, textual report, spool into pdf (form, invoice, report, sale sheet). It can be used alone, or you can use from other applications to convert your documents on the fly.

Search on google friend, anyways I'm using Trapeze on mac to convert any document that i need into desire format. Download Trapeze for Mac Trapeze is a drag and drop text extraction utility that converts PDF files to editable HTML, RTF, ASCII or plain text..

Text to PDF

Text to PDF is an easy to use converter that allows users to import text files and convert these files to PDF. All exported files are viewable in PDF format and can be opened in any PDF reader. The text to PDF converter is extremely fast and convert / create 10s of thousands of pages of text files to PDF in no time. Simply select a folder containing txt files Convert Text to PDF will do the rest.

Did you know that it is possible under Mac OS X, open a document and then save it as PDF? This can be very useful when you want to send documents to someone who uses a different machine and another operating system with its own software.

For example, open a Word document type. You do not have Word? Under Leopard, it does not matter whether you have a. Doc or. Docx: just open it with TextEdit application. Once the latter launched, hold down the Command (Apple) and P, as if you want to print this document.

Once the panel is open to print, you will notice a PDF button. Click on a list opens, Depending on what you want to do this, select the option you want and click OK. For example, you can translate the PDF document and send it directly by e-mail to a contact in Windows that does not have Word.