Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2010

How to start program automatically when the computer is turned on

Hi,

How can I add any program to the programs startup so that the program automatically starts up when the computer is turned on? I would also like to know how to programe the pc to automatically turn on without physically switching it as it is connected to a timer?

Warm Regards
Rajendra
Old 03-02-2010

Re: How to start program automatically when the computer is turned on

Hello, there is a software called "SpeedUp my PC" that helps to decide which are the programs and applications that are to be loaded automatically at the startup of the operating system. This software also help to optimize the system, that helps to increase the speed of the system.
Old 03-02-2010

Re: How to start program automatically when the computer is turned on

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranik01 View Post
Hi,

I would also like to know how to programe the pc to automatically turn on without physically switching it as it is connected to a timer?

Warm Regards
Rajendra
You can schedule your computer to start automatically from the BIOS settings. To do so, restart your computer and keep pressing DEL key. After that go to ?Power Management Setup? and on the PWron/Resume by alarm option. Here you can set date and time when you want your pc should start. Thats it.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,