Thread: How to pairing a Bluetooth Mouse with Mac PC

How to pairing a Bluetooth Mouse with Mac PC

Hi all,

I have a Apple laptop with Mac operating system. Recently i purchased a bluetooth mouse and want to connect but not succeed. Can anybody help me how to pair the bluetooth mouse with my Mac. Please reply.

Bluetooth connectivity has suit very prevalent in the current future. It used to be incorporated with very few cell phones and PCs, but has complete its way into virtually every laptop, and even into printer. It also allows you to make a network between objects very fast, and it gets rid of the need for cables. It can be used for outside input devices like keyboards, mice, and headsets, or it can moreover be used to transfer data from device to device. Cheers.

You need to follow the steps for connecting bluetooth mouse to apple mac PC.
    # Click on the Apple menu and prefer System Preferences.
    # Click on the Bluetooth icon and Click the checkboxes next to On and Discoverable on the Bluetooth window.
    # Then click the checkbox next to Show Bluetooth standing in the menu bar.
    # Then turn on the mouse by control the power button on the bottom of the mouse to ON.
    # Click the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse.
    # Then click the Set Up New Device button and OS X will attempt to connect to the mouse.
    Restart the system and check. Best of luck.

My experience with the Mac went more easily. I just plugged in the D-Link DBT-120 USB Bluetooth Adapter that will cost $40 and release the Bluetooth dialog box in the Mac's System Preferences. The adapter was already known, and there was no software to install. The setup option were all clearly explained on screen, and the defaults seemed sensible, so I proceeded to add Apple's wireless keyboard mouse that cost $69. Best of luck.

You need to use bluetooth version of aappleMighty Mouse, myself happy with this so I ordered one, As I was waiting for the software to install on my Powerbook I looked from side to side the documentation that came with it, skimmed it really. But something wedged my eye, and I am not sure if this was the same on the first Apple bluetooth mouse, this mouse is designed to run off of one or two AA batteries. So I recommend you please go through the documentation of the mouse.