Thread: Does Joatl Utility work in Windows 7

Does Joatl Utility work in Windows 7

When I was searching the internet for some utility for Windows 7, I came across this software called as Joatl Utility. Since, I am using Windows 7 operating system, I need to know does Joatl Utility work in Windows 7 or not? What are the main features of using this software? Are there some additional requirements for the same? If I want to buy Joatl Utility, what will be the approximate price of the software? Please provide the necessary information as soon as possible.

Re: Does Joatl Utility work in Windows 7

The system requirements of Joatl Utility are given below and from there you can get an idea if Joatl Utility works in Windows 7 or not:
    Operating system:
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows 7

Additional requirement:
    • .NET framework 2.0

Hello there, Joatl Utility work fine in Windows 7, since it is mainly designed to set properties for Windows 7 operating system. The properties can be set for TaskBar, Log on, Windows Explorer, Control panel, My computer, Desktop context menu, Keyboard and Security. It just costs around $2.20 and comes with a file size of 1.97MB. It is very simple to use even for the beginners and comes with a very flexible interface.

If Joatl Utility does not work in Windows 7, then I suggest you to use the run as administrator option as this is used to forcefully run any particular program or application. I am using Joatl Utility in my system and so, I can assure you that it runs fine in the system with Windows 7. If the run as administrator option does not work, then I guess that there is some problem with the setup of the software.

Joatl Utility does not work in Windows 7 only if you are using an old version of the software. The latest version runs properly in Windows 7. This is true for all the softwares. Many people try to install the older versions of the softwares and then, complain about their incompatibilities with the operating system. The newer versions are made with a view that it should work in all the operating systems.

If Joatl Utility does work in Windows 7, then you can use any of the following alternatives available in the market:
    1. Net-Send command 1
    2. Security Desktop Tool 7.4.1.1
    3. Registry Restore 4.0
    4. Developer Version -Printer Utility for Powerbuilder 1.5
    5. SearchWin 1.1.8
    6. BigWindows 2.0
    7. Logger59 1.0