Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 28-01-2010

Problem in Repairing Windows 7 from installation disc

I am having the Computer system with the Windows 7 operating system which is having many problems in the operations. I think this operating system is not installed properly at the time pf the installation. So i want to repair the Windows 7 Operating system of my compute system. But the problem is that i am not able to find the repair Windows option when i am inserting the Windows 7 operating system installation disc. So i am having the Problem in Repairing Windows 7 from installation disc.
Old 28-01-2010

Re: Problem in Repairing Windows 7 from installation disc

You are having the problems with the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. So for resolving this issue you want to repair the installation of the Windows 7 operating system of your computer system using the installation disc of the Windows 7 Operating System. How ever you can find and select the direct windows repair option in the Windows XP operating system but it is difficult in the Windows 7 Operating system.
Old 28-01-2010

If this Windows 7 operating system was working properly after the installation for some days or this operating system is creating problems in operations from last some days only then i think you should first try the system restore option instead of going directly for the Windows 7 operating system repairing. Restore your computer system on which this computer with the Windows 7 operating system was working properly without any problems. This will fix the problem.
Old 28-01-2010

For Repairing the Windows 7 operating system from the installation disc follow these steps properly.
  • Insert installation disc of Windows 7 and boot to System Recovery Options screen.
  • Now select the Startup Repair option.
  • Now the Startup Repair will scan the computer system to find and fix any startup problems.
  • If problems cannot be found, then click on Next.
  • Click on the Restart button to return to the Windows 7 logon screen.

Last edited by MrChris- : 28-01-2010 at 12:16 PM.
Old 28-01-2010

If all the above things does not works for solving the problem of your computer system with the Windows 7 operating system then you have to reinstall the fresh copy of the Windows 7 Operating system again in your computer system. This is the best way to solve any problem of the operating systems. This will take more time but the problem will be resloved very easily without any problems. This is better than the repairing the installation of the Windows 7 Operating system.
Old 28-01-2010

If the problem in your Windows 7 computer system has started after installing some new softwares or the application in this computer for the Windows 7 operating system then this can be because of the new softwares. Many softwares are not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. May be you have installed the Non compatible software in the Windows 7 operating system of your desktop computer. Remove the new applications installed in your computer system.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,