Thread: Directx 11 is not compatible with my graphics card

Directx 11 is not compatible with my graphics card

I'm facing graphics card problems after the installation of windows 7 and so problem is:

- In fact my graphics card is not compatible with windows 7 but when I reinstall an earlier version (Direct X 9.0C) it makes me this error message:

"An Internal system error has occurred Please refer to DxError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine the problem."

So I'd like to uninstall the directX 11, how can i? or any directX replacement for the 9.0C?

thank you in advance

Re: Directx 11 is not compatible with my graphics card

Which Graphics Card? Have you tried to installing directX in compatibility mode? if not then try out in XP compatibility. It should work, otherwise just simply grab the windows 7 compatible drivers for your graphics card, this should resolve the issue. See on official site if you get Windows 7 driver for your graphics card.

I have a ATI X600 SE, no updates on ATI for this graphics card driver for windows 7? thanks lot for you valuable suggestion , please reply back . If you can search drivers for me then would be much better and thankful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Usman View Post
    I have a ATI X600 SE, no updates on ATI for this graphics card driver for windows 7? thanks lot for you valuable suggestion , please reply back . If you can search drivers for me then would be much better and thankful to you.
    It would not be a laptop? Anyway, this chip begins to celebrate its 4 years while the DX11 do not count. Then, if 'acts in a portable machine, you must search the ATI site for the drivers, even if you get vista drivers for it, download them and install the because most of the vista drivers works file enough wiht windows 7. If it doesn't help try out compatibility mode.

Here is the official driver download link : for all ATI drivers http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Search for ATI X600 SE i it, you'll find it.