When i try to install adobe cs4 it says that setup has failed to install something like that but people say that it is supported.
The problem says that "Adobe Setup has stopped working" and it also says " Windows is collecting more information about the problem, this might take several minutes". After that it ask me that if I want to send in more information about the problem. I think its basically an error message that does not provide any helpful information. I tried to run compatibility mode. But nothing worked.
This kind of error also comes up when I try to do the steps. The user account control window doesn't come up by some reason.
A problem with the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) client in Windows 7 beta is effecting Explorer and some MSI-based installers to stop working.
To solve this problem, follow these steps:
1. Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
2. Right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. In the User Account Control window, verify that Program name is Windows Command Processor, and then click Yes.
3. In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type or paste the following text at the prompt:
reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions /va /f
4. Press Enter to install the solution.
5. If The operation completed successfully displays, close the Administrator: Command Prompt window to complete this procedure. If "ERROR: Access is denied" displays, repeat this procedure from the top, making sure you clicked Run as administrator in step two."