Thread: QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7

QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7

I have upgraded my system from Windows XP to Windows7. Previously, I was using QUICK CONVERSION in my system to covert different units of length. So, it helped me in several mathematical problems. But, after upgradation QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7. I cannot understand why this problem is happening, since the installation of the software was proper. When I start the application, nothing happens. Please help me with some solution to this problem.

Re: QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7

The system requirements of QUICK CONVERSION are as follows:
    Operating system:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

Additional requirement:
    • RAM: 500 MB

Since, its system requirements does not show that it supports Windows 7, I think that this is the reason why QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7.

I dont think that the installation must have been proper, even it had shown that shown that the installation was successful. A background error must have taken place. This generally happens when you run other applications in the background when the installation is going on. This is the reason why it is recommended to close all the applications before starting the installation. This may be the reason why QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7. Reinstalling the software will solve the problem.

QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7, since it may be incompatible with Windows 7. The hardware and software evaluation tool lists the incompatible programs and applications in the operating system. Use the same and check out whether it is compatible or not with the software. If you find that the particular software is incompatible with the operating system, then just look out for the alternatives that are available in the market.

Use any of the following complements if QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7:
    1. MyCalc2
    2. PG Calculator
    3. eCalc Calculator
    4. Calc 360
    5. myTenKey
    6. Troy Ounce Conversion Tool
    7. Dovada student calculator

All the above mentioned tools have more or less the same features of
    QUICK CONVERSION.

You need not worry if QUICK CONVERSION does not work in Windows 7. To get rid of such incompatibility problems in Windows 7, a compatibility tool has been released into the market. You can look out for the same on the internet. After installing the compatibility tool, install the software and then try running it in your system. I am sure that your problem will be solved, since I am using the same in my system and has helped me to solve a lot of incompatibility problems.