Thread: Windows 7 XP mode Looses Password

Windows 7 XP mode Looses Password

Hello, I am having Windows 7 operating system installed on my computer. But, while using XP mode I am getting quiet problem which I am not able to solved. As I am not having any password on my virtual computer, from the control panel I simply enable the guest account and then use that till now. But, today when I start my computer it simply ask me about the Login name and password for the Login. If you are having any solution from which I will able to get the solution for you. If you are having any solution then please provide that to me. Thank you in advance. Reply as soon as possible.

Re: Windows 7 XP mode Looses Password

Hello, I think you must need to try with the password and username as the "Administrator". I think your computer has done some of the setting from which your system has got some default password. So, as far as I am having knowledge most of the time, computer sets the password as the Administrator. So, if you simply try to use it, then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply make use of it, and get your problem solved.

Hi, I am also getting the same problem on my computer. It is asking me for the password and I am not able to provide any kind of solution on it. I have tried to use the password as the Administrator, then also I am not able to get the solution for my problem. I have tried to set that as the Administrator and my system provide me the error message as below:
    "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator "
    I also need some solution to get this problem solved. So, if you are having any solution on this, then please provide that to me.

Hello, I was also getting the same problem and then I simply solve my problem with the help of the steps below:
    • Start your computer at the Safe mode.
    • Now log in with your Administrator account and don't provide any password on it.
    • Now move to the User Accounts and create a new admin account.
    • Close that and restart your computer.
    • Now you will able to login with the new account.

Hello, If you Windows 7 Xp mode looses password then you must need to make use of the steps below:
    • Click on the settings.
    • Now simply disable the integration feature.
    • Now you can simply able to use the username as XPMUser and you would not needed to make use of the password.
    • You will able to login now.

support Guest

Sorry to hear that, I usually have a lot of confusion about the differences between the Windows password and the Network password.