Thread: Livebox and Windows 7

Livebox and Windows 7

I have a livebox Inventel. I am currently testing Windows 7. I am in ethernet, my ethernet card is recognized with its driver. Yet not I connect to the Internet. Someone with this problem? pelase share your idea.
    Thank you in advance.

Re: Livebox and Windows 7

Hi,

Not a problem with my box , the Ethernet Controller Marvell Yukon was recognized direct connection worked automatically go to retrieve updates to Windows Update to first logon.

Try just in the diagnostics and repair ...

Eg. there is the option "Diagnose and repair" by right-clicking the Network icon near the clock, and the panel Troubleshooting -> Network:

if a PC brand, Acer machintruc & Company, the problems do may be just beginning ... In my case I use a computer assembled by me two months ago, Windows 7 being installed in multiboot with XP SP3/Vista SP1-SP2 and it turns on well. You may want to consider microsoft customer support.

Thank you to you for your prompt response! I tired! Even the wifi do not want to know! I have 2 different wireless dongles none recognized!
    I also prefer a assemble PC ,for me my bike it also comes with an assembler! But several years ago

Another strange phenomenon my second hard drive ît not in my windows explorer in Windows 7! But I am happy to listen more from you.
    Soon ....

Ok .. Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to rub the Wi-Fi but it will come as soon as I could complete my equipment.

For dongles is probably a matter of drivers. If they are not integrated into Windows in the database where Windows Update, it will recover otherwise. Eg. manufacturer's site. Normally they should go to Vista in normal mode or in compatibility mode.

On the disk that does not appear in Windows Explorer, the board is the same as for XP / Vista ie check Disk Management and the BIOS.

So to open Disk Management, right-click My Computer / Computer -> Manage -> Disk Management.

The aim is to check if the disk is visible with or without drive letter ... there may be a problem of detecting whether the disc is IDE or SATA or because

Here will I try to install an old livebox which must date from 6 or 7 years just to see what happens.

Namely with the livebox, it should simply go with Orange, and request free cd of installation of your livebox for your system to explotation. The driver xp not working for vista and vista for that of Windows 7. Or download it if you have a 2nd computer connected. simple, good connection to all .