Thread: Windows giving error after installing COD

Windows giving error after installing COD

Hi,
    I had installed Call of Duty in my computer. I am using Windows 7 right now. While installing the system freezes. But everything was OK when I forcefully restarted my computer. Before any crash to system happens I need some solutions which can help me to restore back my Windows. What are the options I can use to recover my Windows in case if the COD files crashes my system.

Re: Windows giving error after installing COD

A simple option to fix this is System Restore. It will restores the operating system files. This is works basically putting the old files back again. Thee are restore points in this server.You can from your computer to an earlier point get your all files without affecting your files such as email, documents or photos. If you use System Restore from the Recovery Options menu system, you can not undo the restore operation. However, you can re-run System Restore and select a different restore point if one exists.

Recovery of the system image is the best way. You must have created a system image before using this option. An image is a backup system customized to the partition containing Windows and includes programs and user data such as documents, photos and music. A image disc will help you to restore back your computer whenever needed to do so.

Tool Windows Memory Diagnostic analysis errors of memory in your computer. If the error is coming due to the memory then it will give out a proper result on the screen. You have find out the cause of the problem and thus troubleshoot the same. Try to change your RAM slots or work with a different memory module. So just changing out the RAM can give out a better alternative.

Experienced users can use the command prompt to perform recovery operations, and perform other online tools in order to diagnose and solve problems. It is possible that some computer manufacturers may have customized the menu by adding or removing tools of recovery, or by including their own tools. You can use other third party software in case if you are not able to work with the applications built in it.

Do one thing. Boot your computer in safe mode. Then remove all the unnecessary applications out of it. Check for the incompatible driver issues. Otherwise you can boot from Windows Installation Disc. This disc is the OEM CD given to you when you purchase Windows. Choose the repair option from to fix your Windows back.