Thread: How to change display under the system tray clock in Windows 7?

How to change display under the system tray clock in Windows 7?

Hey, I have got a problem that i think can be solve here with the help of you. So help me regarding the how to change display under the system tray Clock in Windows 7, As i am working whole day on computer and got bored by watching the detail of the date and time in same format. I need to change the same. I think that it is possible for you people to guide me as i have got the previous problem solution from here so expecting the same for this too. Thank you
    Last edited by Rup_me; 20-01-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Re: How to change display under the system tray clock in Windows 7?

This can be done on the Control panel where you can check the complete format available in the Region and language setting. You can get the lots format of the time and date that you wish and can select any and change them so that you can view the time and date in different format. So do the same and see the time and date in the format that will take you from the boring situation. Thanks

Hey, I didn't get you that what you are discussing about as i am new for the Windows 7 operating system and no idea about the setting of the same. I am in the learning period to understand this operating system. So just help me know about the same procedure in the step wise manner. A help may be appreciated.

As per your discussion i am discussing this. This can be possible with the access of the Regional setting that will change the format of the time and date that is shoeing in the different format. All you have to do is to follow the procedure that i am going to describe here in proper step manner. So follow this and see the things working according to you.
    • Click on the Start menu
    • Go to the Control panel
    • Then to the Region and Language
    • On the Format Tab you can manage the format of the time and date.

Here you can use the combination of the format that will be change the view of the system clock

As we are discussing about the System clock then let me share some knowledge about the that i have used with the my system clock. As we are using the Windows XP and vista in that the time is always in the AM/PM format but in the Windows 7 it is not set and the time is set to 24 hour clock by default. You can also adjust the same format as in the Windows Xp and vista from the Region and Language. Just follow the link given below to make the change. Say thanks if you like the same.
    Show AM/PM Symbols in System Tray Clock in Windows 7

Hey thanks to all, As i have got the same problem and unable to find the proper solution and looking for it from last week and finally got here. I got more about the system clock in Windows 7 that is you can also set alarm in it that woke up on the time that you have specified. This can also be set from the Region and language in the Control panel. I hope that you will like this and make the change according the same. Bye