Thread: How to make Bersoft Image Measurement work in Windows 7

How to make Bersoft Image Measurement work in Windows 7

I need some information on how to make Bersoft Image Measurement work in Windows 7. This software is a very flexible and "easy to use" tool for measuring the images. But, the problem is that it works in Windows XP only. But, I have upgraded my system to Windows 7 and I have tried running this application in this operating system. But, it is of no use. Please help me with some solutions as soon as possible.

Re: How to make Bersoft Image Measurement work in Windows 7

I dont think that you can make Bersoft Image Measurement work in Windows 7, since this software works in Windows 7 only. an option left is to use a dual boot system, that is to install another operating system in your computer. I advice you to install Windows XP as many of the softwares and applications work fine in Windows XP. So, whenever you find an application that is incompatible with Windows 7, just switch to Windows XP from the Windows Boot Manager, that you get by restarting the system.

Dr. V Guest

Bersoft Image Measurement cannot work in Windows 7, but there are many other alternatives and complements available for the same in the market. There may be many other incompatibilities in your system. Use the hardware and software evaluation tool, that will list all the incompatible applications in the system and accordingly find their alternatives.

If Bersoft Image Measurement does not work in Windows 7, then use the following alternatives available:
    • World Flash Map 1.2
    • USA Flash Map 1.2
    • Map Export 2.0.0.0
    • Spitfire Professional Single Handset Licence Key 2.2
    • MetricMaster 2.0
    • DynaDeskXP 1

Use the compatibility troubleshoot option to make Bersoft Image Measurement work in Windows 7. This option sets the system in the compatibility mode when the application runs. If you find the compatibility setting fine, then just apply it for the future. So, whenever the application runs, the operating system will automatically be set in the compatibility mode.

There are many incompatibility problems like Bersoft Image Measurement does not work in Windows 7. This is why it is recommended that you should not upgrade to Windows 7. Also, it is very expensive as compared to the other options that are available in the market. When you do an upgradation from Windows XP, then you will have to do a clean install.