Thread: How to make bootable Windows Vista Image file?

How to make bootable Windows Vista Image file?

Hello, I am having a problem that i need to solve urgently and for that i require you help so help me with the proper solution. Actually i wish to make a bootable Windows Vista Image file but don't know How to make bootable Vista Image file?. So if you have idea regarding the same help me with that. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

Re: How to make bootable Windows Vista Image file?

I think that you forgot to mention the operating that you are using which will help us to decide the software that will show the compatibility with the OS. Anyways you can use lots of third party software for the same. There is one tools that is developed by the Microsoft that make the bootable image file for the Vista. This tools is known as the Powertoy. So download this and see the working of the same.

I have used one of tool that is really good tools to make the image file that you are looking for so go with this. Acronis TI 10 to clone Vista Ultimate is the software that i have used and it is really good for the 32 bit. This is the best and having not more cost. So if you wish to make image file then i will suggest you to go with the Acronis. Hope you like this tool. If you like it then say thanks. Bye

Hey thanks for sharing the knowledge about the image making of the Vista that i looking for. Now i have downloaded the powertoy for my system to burn the image but still i want to know about the tools that will help me with the same problem i just want to about this for the knowledge and nothing else so if you share more then it will be appreciative.

Hey i have work with the Nero so can guarantee about the use of the same. This is really nice third party tool that work with the turbo that make the fats image and also write the DVD for the same. This are having the great number of the follower, Most of the people are using this only you can also give a hand on it.

Hey, ImgBurn is a free tool that enables you to burn CD/DVD images with ease. This will easily provide the image creation from the CD and also write that to the CD. This tools is easy to access having user friendly interface which any one can use and understand the functioning of it. i recommend you to use this software for once. You can download this from the link given below
    ImgBurn