Thread: Windows 7 NetClient high CPU usage

Windows 7 NetClient high CPU usage

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have avast antivirus application. The problem is with the Netclients that is of Avast. Whenever I execute the application that is the Netclient the CPU usage is to the extreme level. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 NetClient high CPU usage

The issue could will been associated that the application is not able to execute or process well as there may be some issues been appended to the system. It is necessary that you check out for the thing that there is no problem been affecting the application. It may then result in issue that is Usage of CPU at a high level. So do check out for the thing this should help.

It could be issue with the scan log file that needs to be implemented or checked in order to function or process the same. You need to put the default settings on heuristic scanning and scan every single file and look into every archive possible with expending the archives. This may then help in sorting the issue that you are facing. do look out for the same.

You can also perform a boot scan in order to sort the issue that is been worked out. All you need to do is to perform the action and let the system scan for the issue or the threat that may be affecting the same. Get the error to be removed from the system and then you may be able to preform the teaks quite very well. Do check for the same.

It could be that the system is been affected by a virus issue and hence this is necessary that you check out that the system is not been affected by virus. Scan the system using a good tool. This may then help to get the issue to be sorted as the virus may be detected and remove from the system. DO check out for the same. I hope this may sort out.

Dr. V Guest

The issue can be sorted out by performing a clean boot service. It may disable the services that is been activated. I hope it may sort the problem. All you need to do is to open the start menu and then type msconfig in the search box option. Now hit enter. Choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Disable the services and then restart.