Thread: Secure Windows Pro not working in Windows 7

Secure Windows Pro not working in Windows 7

Hello everyone, I have currently upgraded my operating system from Windows XP to Windows 7. I was using Secure Windows Pro in my system when I was using Windows XP and it helped me to speed up my system and it also provided the tweaks and utilities for Windows. So, it kept my system optimized all the time. But, now the problem is that Secure Windows Pro is not working in Windows 7. The installation was successful, but still it is giving problems. Please give some suitable remedies to this problem.

Re: Secure Windows Pro not working in Windows 7

Secure Windows Pro may not be working in Windows 7 bacause it may incompatible with the operating system. Here are the compatible platforms for Secure Windows Pro:
    • Windows 98
    • Windows ME
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows XP

I guess that you should use some other software, that is compatible with Windows 7.

Dr. V Guest

IF Secure Windows Pro is not working in Windows 7, then you can use the following tools, that keep the system optimized:
    1. Registry Repair 1.51
    2. Backup Repair 8.05.01
    3. Windows Registry Repair Pro 3
    4. New Utilities 3.0
    5. Registry Repair Suite 2.1
    6. Registry Bot (registry repair tool) 2008.11.1
    7. Error Repair Professional 3.88
    8. BKF Repair Tool 3.0

I dont think that Secure Windows Pro not working in Windows 7 is a compatibility issue. There must have been some problem in the installation of the software. Such problems occur while running other applications along with the installation process. So, you will have to uninstall the software, reboot the system and then, reinstall the software again. This will remove your problems that you are having with the software.

If Secure Windows Pro is not working in Windows 7, then that is not necessarily a compatibility issue. Sometimes the setup of the software becomes corrupt, when it is used for a longer period of time. So, the installation becomes complete, but there will be errors in the application. I suggest you to download the software again and that too the latest version and then try after installing it in your system. It may work fine.

Use the compatibility troubleshoot option if Secure Windows Pro is not working in Windows 7. This option can be used in 2 ways. The first way allows you to let the system detect the errors that are there with the software. The second option lets you specify the errors, that you are finding with the software. The operating system will set itself in such a manner, that it will allow the application to run in the compatibility mode. If you find the settings proper, just apply it for the future.