Thread: Problem compiling Wine 1.1.36 on Mac OS X

Problem compiling Wine 1.1.36 on Mac OS X

Hey, I am using Mac OS X operating system for my personal use. Bu the problem is that when i am compiling the Wine 1.1.36 with the Mac OS X it is giving the problem in compiling the same. It gives some kind of configuration error that i am unable to fix so tell me the same how fix the same. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: Problem compiling Wine 1.1.36 on Mac OS X

AS per knowledge the problem of compilation with the Wine is come up when there is problem in the git. You have to resync your git. This fie is reside in the git so updating of the git will solve your problem of the compilation that you are facing with the wine. So do the same once and see that now you are able to perform the compilation. Thanks

I am having the same problem of the compilation of the Wine with the mac OS X which irritated me lots of the time. After lots of effort i finally came to know that this the problem of the tarball that i need to solve and the problem will solved automatically. It corrupt some of the file. So correct the problem of the tarball and its done. This might solve your issue.

Hey i will suggest you to wait for the release of the WineBottler 1.1.35 which is about released by Mike Kronenberg. WineBottler is very useful tools for the use of the wine. It has features t protect the prefixes as well as create application bundle. This is also known for the one of the famous build for wine. Thats all i can help you till now.

I will advise to use the Wineskin that will be released for a different goal. And it is not released for the general use of the Wine usage. This solve the problem of wine with wrapper. This make ports of Windows software to Mac OS X. This is actually a developer tool that helps the developer to work on the wine and not for the end user.

Hey WineBottler is a tool that is made to work on the Mac operating system and run the application of the Windows on the Mac operating system. This facilitate the Windows based application run for the Mac and also help to compile the same. So if you wish to use the Windows program then use it and enjoy. Thanks