Thread: Windows Xp System 32 Is Corrupt Or Missing

Windows Xp System 32 Is Corrupt Or Missing

Hello, I am using Windows xp operating system on my computer till now. But, today when I start my computer, suddenly I got the error message that "Windows Xp System 32 Is Corrupt Or Missing" and my computer restarted. If anyone knows how to resolve this problem then please help me. How can it be possible that suddenly my computer system files got corrupted? Is there any solution to save all of my data from loosing?

Re: Windows Xp System 32 Is Corrupt Or Missing

I think your computer got infected by the virus and due to which you are getting this problem of error message as "Windows Xp System 32 Is Corrupt Or Missing". It may possible that virus is working from many days, but you are not able to know it. So, you can do repairing of your system and use it. For that you need to use the Windows xp operating system bootable cd and then you can able to repair it. It will also save your all data. So, you just need to use the Antivirus after repairing your system to scan viruses.

Hello, I am also having problem with the Windows xp. While starting my computer I got the following error message:

ERRORS:
    missing or corrupt : \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM, or
    missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SOFTWARE, or
    Stop: c0000218 {Registry File Failure}

Simple thing you need to do is, just reinstall your whole operating system and then you will able to get solved all the problems. As you are having problem of loosing data, then you can simply do one thing when you reinstall the new operating on your computer, install it without formatting and replace the existing files of the Windows. It will also help you to save your all of the data and then you will able to get your all data back without loosing it.

Dr. V Guest

It is necessary to Repair your system with the help of Windows xp operating system cd. It will help you to solve your problem regarding the "Windows Xp System 32 Is Corrupt Or Missing" error message. If you repair your system then it will also help you to recover all of your data. As while repairing your system it will only replace your corrupted files and then you can able to get the all of the data from your computer.

Hi, as your system 32 is got corrupted, there is a solution to recover it is either by repairing your system if possible or by installing new operating system on your computer. You must need to install new operating system with the help of Windows xp bootable cd and then you can able to install it. But, while installing new operating system you need to install it without formatting.