Thread: How to pin Windows item to Taskbar in Windows 7?

How to pin Windows item to Taskbar in Windows 7?

The reason why i am here is again is Taskbar in the Windows 7. I have installed the latest version of the Windows 7 operating system that i am using for with the replacement of the Windows XP, So i am not that much familiar with the feature of the same. Actually i want to pin the Windows item to the taskbar in Windows 7 but don't know how it is possible. So need your help to perform the same. I hope i will get the proper solution. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to pin Windows item to Taskbar in Windows 7?

This is very lengthy process that you have to follow. So go with the procedure that will help you to make the same which will help you with the same. I hope you will get the steps to do the same properly.
    • Open the Windows explorer
    • On the left pane copy the category that you want to add to the Desktop
    • Paste this to the Desktop
    • Do the same for all the items that you want to launch on the Desktop
    • Now create a folder on the Desktop and name it
    • Move all the Items from the Desktop to the Folder that you have created
    • Now right click on the item and copy
    • Now go to the Desktop then and right click on empty space and then New> Shortcut
    • This will open a window of create shortcut.
    • Enter the address of the file
    • Now on the starting of the address and write explorer and press single space
    • Click on the next and give name to the shortcut
    • Now drag this shortcut to the taskbar and its done

Hey there, I have been gone through all your process but the problem is that this very intuitive. Is there any way by which i can make the same thing working for my system. I am looking for the tool for the same is it possible with the tools. If possible then help me with the same.

I know that this is very intuitive but this happens in this way only as you have asked for the tools regarding the same i am not sure that there is any. If i found any i will get back to you with the same. So till that time you have to work with the above one only. Hope you will follow the above one and pin up the items to the taskbar. Thanks

I have one tool that will help you with the problem of the pin up of the items of the Windows to the Taskbar and it is effective and providing more feature of the taskbar,. This tool is known as the Taskbar Overlord. This tool is the free download for the Windows 7. It comes in variation that enable the different feature of the Taskbar. To download the same and know more about the same click on the link given below.
    Taskbar Overlord

I don't understand that why you have to use all the tricks to perform the same in windows 7. Windows 7 have already a feature that enables the item to the taskbar with the help of the drag and drop method. Just drag the item that you want to pin to taskbar and drop it on the taskbar, it will automatically add it to the same. This happens in the Mac operating system. It was not available in the previous version of the Windows. So Enjoy it with the simple drag and drop. Bye