Thread: User picture disappear from start menu in Windows 7

User picture disappear from start menu in Windows 7

Hi, I have an issue that i am facing with the Windows 7. When i am clicking on the Start menu after the maximizing the taskbar it wont show the picture of the user which i have given at the time of user account creation. So help me with the solution of the issue that is how to get User picture disappear from start menu in Windows 7. Thanks in advance

Dr. V Guest

Re: User picture disappear from start menu in Windows 7

This is the bug of the Task bar that will disappear the user picture from the Start menu when you resize the taskbar. It can be back to the position when you minimize the taskbar. After the task bar minimization the picture display ion the original place where it was displaying before. This is bug that is not yet solved by the Windows 7 so use it till the time the latest update of windows will not get released.Might be new one don't have this issue.

Hey, I have tried the minimization of the task bar but it also does not work with the issue i am getting. The user picture are still missing from the Start menu. So tell me how t get rid of bug of the Windows or tell me the update of windows that i can download and resolve the issue. Thank you

Dr. V Guest

OK, If the above one didn't solved your problem then go with the step tat i am explaining now this will definitely solve your problem of User picture. Right click on the Task bar and then unchecked the "lock taskbar". Now click on the empty area of the taskbar and drag it to the right and then to the top and then to the left. Now finally drag it to the original location that is to the bottom and its done. This bug can be solved like this only.

This problem must be happening because of the graphic of your system. Do you have video card installed if yes then what is the configuration. Because the Windows 7 runs with the Aero theme which support the high graphic. So if you have not installed the Video card then install it first or Off the Aero in the Windows it might solve your problem. Hope it will work for you.

Update your graphic driver and then run the system. Windows 7 have some compatibility issue that it needs the latest driver of the hardware and then only it can perform accurately. So download the latest driver of the graphic controller and then uninstall the older one and install the new one. After installation restart the system to take change effect. Thank you