Thread: Compaq Presario 061 Driver Needed

Compaq Presario 061 Driver Needed

Hello, I am having COMPAQ PRESARIO 061 on my computer and now after format to hard drive I come to know that I am not having drivers related to the sound, network and video. So, if anyone know how to install the drivers then please help me to achieve that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Compaq Presario 061 Driver Needed

It is just needed to use the driver cd on your computer. When you bought the computer at that time you had got the cd of drivers. Now you need to insert that particular cd in the drive and then you need to auto play the cd in your computer. It will automatically install all the drivers regarding your required hardware.

Hello, you can make use of Driver Detective application for Fixing Driver Problems. So, you can make use of the link below to get the Driver detective application for getting your drivers for Compaq Presario 061.

Driver Detective

If you search on the internet regarding your Compaq Presario 061 Drivers then you will able to get that directly. You just need to download it. So, jsut download it and then install them on your computer. For getting your specific driver details you can go to the Device manager by right clicking on your my computer and then clicking on hardware tab. Then just check the driver details from the list by right clicking on your hardware and search on internet for each one.

I think you must use the DriverMax software application which is developed for the Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2003 and it is having latest version of 5.31. You just need to download it from the internet and solve your problem regarding the Compaq Presario 061 Driver which are needed by you. So, it just need little help from the internet.

You can simply use the help from the compaq site and it will give you drivers free of cost. So, just use your model number and then you can able to get the drivers which you want.
    Compaq Presario 061 Driver