Thread: HCL ME U3934 Laptop Shut Down Itself

HCL ME U3934 Laptop Shut Down Itself

Hello, I am having HCL ME U3934 Laptop and it is having Windows xp operating system installed on it. But, while using it from few days I am getting problem of shut down. Whenever I try to use it by making login in it, my HCL ME U3934 Laptop suddenly shut down within few seconds. Can anyone tell me why does it is happening. I am not able to solve this problem. If anyone is having same problem and solved it, then please give me solution for the same.

Re: HCL ME U3934 Laptop Shut Down Itself

Have you checked your HCL ME U3934 Laptop battery. It may possible that your laptop battery is not charged and that is why you are getting problem while using it after login. So, just check that first. I think you are having this problem of battery and you are thinking for other problem. So, just check it. It will solve your problem.

I think that your HCL ME U3934 Laptop is got infected by the virus and that is why whenever you start it, after some time it shut down automatically. So, just make try to scan your all drives with the antivirus application and you will able to solve your problem regarding the shut down. There are some malicious scripts which when run on your operating system it shut down your computer or laptop by itself. So, by scanning your computer you will able to remove such script or virus.

I think some of the setting of your Windpws xp has been changed and you are getting this problem of shut down. So, just check by right clicking on your desktop. After that click on properties. Now simply click on the Screensaver tab and then on the power button. I think here you have added value of seconds and that is why your laptop is shutting down itself in few seconds. Change that and solve your problem.

Few days ago I am also getting same problem with my computer and then come to know that the problem is happening due to infection of the Trojan in my computer. Infection was too much and that is why it is giving me problem of shutting down. So, I just install Avast Home Edition by removing Quick heal and delete all those files and my problem got solved. So, just do it.

I think you are having problem of virus for shutting down you laptop, so just solve it with the help of any application below:
    • Avast! Home Edition
    • AVG Anti-Virus
    • F-Secure
    • Kaspersky Anti-Virus
    • McAfee VirusScan

After scanning your laptop with this you must need to use the registry scanner and then need to scan your registry for any other problem in registry.