Thread: Windows crashing on Acer Aspire 5739G

Windows crashing on Acer Aspire 5739G

I have laptop with me i.e Acer Aspire 5739G(Intel Core2 Duo processor T6400, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570, 512Gb HDD, 3GB RAM). Operating system on my laptop is Windows XP, and i am it from last one year with no problem. I also access internet on daily basis on the laptop. From last few days, i am facing problem i.e my laptop works fine and suddenly it shutdowns and restart. I think my laptop is crashing, i don't know what to do now. Please help me out to get rid out of this problem.

Re: Windows crashing on Acer Aspire 5739G

The windows crashing problem has become very common these days. Mainly this error comes due to some application/ software installation conflicting. This crashing of windows can be solved quickly by using the tool that cost nothing. With this tool you solve 50-55% of workstation crashes in few minutes. And the tool name is WinDbg, a free Windows debugger. I know you would not knowing anything about this debugger and how use it also, but i would say it is very easy to use. My suggestion would be to learn it and solve the problem.

In order to solve the problem you have to follow the instruction given below:
    ->Download the debugging tool's for windows xp from Microsoft and install it. Also download the Debug Wizard tool.
    ->Install the "debugwiz.exe" file on your machine.
    ->Click on the button which is next to the dump file.
    ->The dump file will be located in \Windows\Minidump\. and if don't get it then do a searching for .dmp.
    ->Check for the latest crash and note the date and time on the dump(i.e latest crash found).
    -> Now, create log of the most recent dump file.
    -> Send the log generated or created by you to the Microsoft tech support and get the problem soon.

My suggestion would be get the Windows XP and insert into CDRom Drive and start the machine again. Now, when it ask 'press any key to boot from CD', then press any key and you will be on the way to recovery. The Recovery Console, is the way to solve the problem. And if you don't get a choice/message to boot from your CD drive, then go to your laptop's BIOS and change the settings of booting device( i.e make CD ROM as first boot device). In Recovery Console, restore the system, as it was working perfectly before.

I know how this problem makes restless, because my computer also crashed few days back. But, i got solution for it. According to me, an affected computer/laptop will work in Safe Mode, which you can go by pressing the F8 key continuously before Windows XP loads. The solution is to make use of System Restore in this Safe Mode to restore a restore point that which was working perfectly, before problem arrived. Hope you would be able to fix the problem.

I am also facing the same problem this days. I am using my dell laptop from last 11months and didn't face any problem. Recently downloaded and install software's like Google Chrome, Firefox lastest version and teamviewer. After this, when i restarted my machine then desktop screen came and suddenly restarted once again. I don't what is actually cause for this, i removed graphics card also and tried many other options also, but still laptop gets restart. Please tell me solution for this problem.