Thread: How can i reduce the size of taskbar in Windows 7?

How can i reduce the size of taskbar in Windows 7?

Hello, I ma new for the Windows 7 operating system which is really good with the user interface. But my problem is that Windows 7 taskbar is bigger in size which is not looking good so i want to reduce the size of the Taskbar. Is there any method to perform the same. If yes then help me with the same. As i have stated that i am new then i need to learn more. Any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

Re: How can i reduce the size of taskbar in Windows 7?

Hey if you wish to do the same then you have to follow the procedure given below that will help you to understand the working of the taskbar. So go through the same and see that it is working according to you.
    • Just right click on the empty area of the Taskbar
    • Then go to the properties
    • Click on the Taskbar tab
    • Now you will find some of the option
    • Select the use small icon
    • Click to apply and OK

That it

Hi there, Here i am giving you the method to change the size of the taskbar i think you like the same. First right click on the taskbar and unchecked the lock taskbar if it is checked. Now take your mouse cursor to the edge of the taskbar and then it will show you the double sided arrow and then drag it to the down toward the bottom and it will make the taskbar small and if you move it upward then it will increase the size of the same. Hope you like this.Thank you

Right click on the taskbar and go to the properties but before that make sure that you are clicking on the blank area of the browser otherwise if you click on the open window then it wont work. After that you will find multiple tab is open, click on the Taskbar tab. There you will find three option under the taskbar appearance. Check the third check box which is use small icon and save the setting and its done. Thank you

The Windows 7 taskbar is the newly introduced in the series of the taskbar designs which is uses the Windows 1.0. It is design according to the user need and the functionality of it is different then the previous one. With this you can also increase the productivity of the same. For more info about the taskbar you can visit the link below that will help you to understand the feature of the same. Thanks
    Taskbar Windows 7
    Last edited by Gonzo; 04-01-2010 at 10:52 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"