Thread: What is Google Chrome OS?

What is Google Chrome OS?

I just read the news on TV, this is flash news about the Google Chrome OS. I think Google comes with their OS technology. I know what is OS and also know about the Google Chrome its Google's New web browser, but someone told me about the Google Chrome OS. Share their knowledge about the Google Chrome OS, they told us how we installed the Chrome OS?, and also give maximum information about Google Chrome OS.

Dr. V Guest

Re: What is Google Chrome OS?

Yes, again Google comes with their new technology it’s Google’s Chrome Operating System. In Google Chrome OS , Google comes with the different approach to Operating System. Here Google Chrome OS gives us all those things which gives by the Windows OS, Snow Leopard or Linux. I thing after this year Google Chrome OS replace all the OS. Other OS that doesn’t run Native applications, everything and anything is web via Chrome Browser.

Yes , Google comes with Google Chrome OS. This is gives all the features which gives by the current available OS like Windows OS, MAC OS and LINUX OS. I think Google Chrome OS is take place of this OS, Google Chrome OS is first an OPEN SOURCE operating system also these is light weight operating system. Currently this types of operating systems are only use in the NETBOOKS Google Chrome run on x86 processors and soon on ARM processors too. It’s more secure than any Browser has ever been.

I told you what Google Chrome OS is exactly.
    Google Chrome OS has no native applications, here everything on the browser. It will be based on web services like Gmail, Google Docs, and so on. Here we use web base application and this application is no need to installed or updated. Google Chrome OS going to integrated web application into the OS, which we never seen ever, they’ll seem more like native apps than web applications. We can open more and more application in Google Chrome OS in the tab format. Here we can’t run hardcore application like Photoshop, Eclipse, and VisualStudio. Google Chrome OS integrated with the HTML 5, HTML 5 is next version of the HTML, HTML 5 gives more accessibility to the browser, and it will also give more accessibility to the local resources like location info, offline storage.

I told you about Google Chrome OS Hard drives.
    Google Chrome OS doesn’t support normal hard drive, for only hard state storage. I think you won’t just be able to use it for replacing Windows, or I thing its next option for it on your next netbook laptop. we would be able to run Google Chrome OS on VirtualBox. Currently Google Chrome OS is only acceptable for netbooks. It’s not use full for desktop, because of only it provide web applications. Google saying this is a the the first generation of Chrome hardware will be secondary machines. But in practically it’s not practically in the current life because no one can buy two computer for only web browsing.