Thread: How to change location of taskbar in Windows 7?

How to change location of taskbar in Windows 7?

Hi there, I am having the problem regarding the use of the Windows 7 which i have recently as i was Windows XP before. Functionality of this OS is little bit different from the older one so that this is creating the problem for me to understand the same. I want to move the taskbar to the different location but the problem is that i don't know how to do that. So that is why i am here to get your help regarding the it. I hope i will get the solution here. Any help may be appreciated with the thanks. Thanks in advance

Re: How to change location of taskbar in Windows 7?

Hi there, This is really a easy method to perform the same which i am giving here. This will really work out for you. Go through the steps and see the magic of the taskbar. First look for the taskbar's current location and then go to that. After that find a blank space on it and right click. If you click on the active window then this will not work so maker sure that your performing the task on the blank area of the same. Now make sure that the Lock the task bar option is not selected. If it is selected then deselect it. After that left click on the blank area of the mouse hold it clicked. Now move the mouse to the place where you want to place the taskbar. And it is done the taskbar got the new location as you are looking for. Thanks

Dr. V Guest

This is the simplest task of the Windows to move the taskbar. Just click on the and pace it wherever you want to with the drag and drop. This will place the taskbar on the left or to the right or to the top or bottom which is set default by the Windows itself. But make sure that the taskbar is not locked if it is locked then there no way that you can move the taskbar. So unlock the taskbar and then try the drag and drop this will work. Thank you.

Hey if you want to customize then i have something for you which is known as the "Taskbar Overlord". It is freeware for the Windows 7 and only work with the same. Windows 7 task bar is different then the older version of the OS.Only this OS allow you to pin up the lost visiting program on the taskbar which make the user to use the choice of program on a single click from the Taskbar. To download same follow the link given below. Which will help you to know more about the "Taskbar Overlord". Thanks
    Change Windows 7 taskbar with Taskbar Overlord

By default, the Microsoft Windows XP taskbar, which shows buttons for each of your open windows, sits at the bottom of your screen. That’s fine if you don’t open many windows. If you have more than six or seven windows open at a time, however, the taskbar can become extremely crowded. To make more room for windows, move your taskbar to the right or left side of the screen, where it will be displayed vertically, giving you room for more than a dozen windows. Thats much i can help you this. For more click here