Thread: Voice Data Images

Voice Data Images

Hello
    I am interested in VDI, simultaneous transmission of voice (telephone), Images (analog TV signal antenna and / or TNT). I have some question for you.
    My first question is the role of 1GB (4 pairs).
    What happens if the link is disturbed (noisy, echo, Cable inappropriate,.). I know that TCP / IP protocols are there to try to ensure communication, but
    - Is there negotiation and communication returns to BT 100,
    - There simply repeating the message, which reduces the speed and helps to saturate the network?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Last edited by Solaris; 02-01-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Re: Voice Data Images (VDI)

Hello
    If I was in your place I would have used Materiel cables degree 3. These cables are more expensive but they are the only ones who can pass the TV on RJ45. For the communication board, that is for manual mixing table (example: MULTIBOX). There are also automatic mixing table but they are very expensive.

Hello,
    As you well explained it is not because of materials on the market especially for Panel (boxes) machines. I'll begin a study of the project into a personal, if you are already advanced on the subject, thank you for your conclusions. Best of luck.

Hi
    Regarding the progress of my network, I do all the tough estate, i.e the location of gutters and pipes or IRL ICTA recessed or hidden in diameter 20, ended on box "appliance" deep. After comparison Techniques various types of cables. I used CAT cables 7a and Cat 8 Multimedia. I made myself my bay brewing, and used a patch-pannel 24 taken 19 ", and a switch 24 outputs 100bT 19". I implemented my 2 Hub phone in Patch Pannel (homogeneity, and reserve). As for my TV distribution, an amplifier 4 outputs and 4 cables.

Hello,
    I'm new to this concept and I am interested to VDI. I have a construction project and then install the system VDI. Currently, I have not the exact details of the types of cables and the splitter box that the manufacturer intends to install. Could you please give me a few questions for it to best optimize my home network, knowing that I'll put in computer networks, HD TV + Sat, and standard phone and my ISP is Free with its Freebox V5 (2 boxes) Is it necessarily require a doubling of the RJ45 socket in each room knowing that it costs more.

Hello
    I think the first questions to ask your constructor is to say what he expected:
    - Implementation of end equipment (a plane),
    - Type of cable used (references)
    - Type of wall outlet end (brand and reference)
    - Type "box communication": brand, type, and internal equipment provided.
    After that you can reflect on the line with your needs, especially the installation of your equipment.
    Distribution for the SAT, I advise a conventional coaxial distribution from the communications package.
    You can always make you put by your manufacturer, end boxes, empty (pending) related to communications cabinet led by a vacuum pull-over.
    and you have opportunities to request equipment (TV or Ethernet, ..) without need for resumption of work or finishing.