Thread: EyeTV iPhone TV recordings

EyeTV iPhone TV recordings

hi
    i am having apple iphone and recently my friend suggested me application EyeTV iPhone for TV recordings is here any using it can any one tell me how this works for iphone ??
    thank you

Re: EyeTV iPhone TV recordings

It is a real TV in your pocket Application for iPhone .Works with any tuner and Elgato have provided functions more classical. At the time, the ability to watch recordings stored on hard drive via a web page in iPhone format left a taste of too little. It was not until the arrival of Apple's SDK for a real application is finally available on the App Store .

Regarding quality audio and video, it is rather satisfactory that use Wi-Fi in the application itself has a very nice interface, but that depends heavily on the host application. Thus, it is better to have been records involving your favorite channels in EyeTV before taking a stroll with your iPhone, under pain of getting cramp in your finger to drag force among hundreds of channels in bulk and without field research.

Dr. V Guest

The TV guide is based on information stored on the Mac without subscription tv or updated regularly, not ask for the program. In the same spirit, select a channel on the iPhone that will zap the Mac at home

Despite some minor defects this kind of solution is unique, EyeTV itself is not the only issue, the EyeTV application for iPhone appeals to me as easy to use, it is a pleasure of Take all your TV in your pocket, or even just in another room of the house. Being able to schedule recordings from anywhere by accessing a program guide will clear the heads of joy in the air, consultation is also much more pleasant than on the Web. Only flat, records must still be converted in advance to be viewed on the iPhone.

one wonders to whom the real solution EyeTV Sat + iPhone. The first obstacle is economic course if one adds the 100 € of the CAM and to € 199 housing EyeTV Sat and 150 € 264 Turbo HD optional, but recommended the solution is far from the reach of all, the less powerful a Mac is required to enjoy, as one external hard drives to accommodate the impressive record in HD if you like to archive.