Thread: Adv 2.2 Anti-aliasing not working.

Adv 2.2 Anti-aliasing not working.

Hi all, I know that i am missing something but i just can not figure out it. Actually i am facing some problems with Anti-Aliasing. I am using the PulpMotion to do this. I have set it bit it seems like not affecting the currently. I am using the theme called as Story Book. Please help me to do a proper anti aliasing on my computer.

Install Power Retouche.

Power Retouche is a plug in filter for Mac OS X which is used to remove the rough edges from the graphics. It can also remove pixelations in entire photos. Power Retouche provides breakthrough in edge detection and pixelation-detection by which you can detect aliasing and make changes to only aliased edges and pixels.

Dr. V Guest

Use AntiAlias VST.

AntiAlias VST is a high quality mastering effect for aliasing. The presence of harmonics that are above the Nyquist frequency in a digital recording is known as Aliasing which causes an unwanted noise. Some basic features provided by the AntiAlias VST are as follows.
    1. Stereo Input and Output.
    2. Minimum Phase Distortion FIR Filter.
    3. 32 Bit Floating Point Audio Engine.

Try disabling it.

I think there would not be any problem with regarding anti aliasing software. You can check this by disabling the anti aliasing. After disabled settings, have a look that is it making any differences or not? By doing this you would come to know that Anti-Aliasing is working on your computer. Make sure that you restart your computer each time after changing the settings.

Graphic card not supporting.

I am not getting the proper solution for problem. It seems like that it should work on your machine but it is not as you said. Could you give me your system configurations to know this problem much better. It can happen that your Graphic card might not be supporting such a changes in the settings. Have you tried this changes on some other machine having the same configurations.

Reinstall the PulpMotion.

It might be happening because of some missing files that are needed for PulpMotion. Was it working perfectly before ? Because if it was working as per your expectations then there would be some loss of files to do the anti aliasing or there could be some settings made for not affecting the anti aliasing. I would suggest you to uninstall the software by which you are doing the anti aliasing and then reinstall the same.