Thread: How to Change Mouse Settings In Fedora

How to Change Mouse Settings In Fedora

Okay I am very new to this Linux Operating System. I got this computer as a gift from my girlfriend and it is preloaded with Fedora. Now as I am new to this really have no clue how to even change the wallpaper, though I figured it out after using it for some time. I also figured out many different new and amazing options later in some time after using it. But I was not able to search for an option where I can change my mouse speed and cursor. So can any one help me out with the same.

Re: How to Change Mouse Settings In Fedora

I have been using Fedora from last week. And I am not new to this Linux Operating System. But don't know why from past two days my mouse is not working fine. As in it was smooth and were no issues with it. But suddenly two days back it started giving problems. It became very rough and slow and is not at all smooth. I tried to search the option from where I can change the mouse settings, because I doubt by mistake there are some changes made to the settings. So can some one please help me out to know how to access the mouse settings option.

For changing mouse settings in Fedora we have an option known as Fedora's Control Center. This option is used to change the mouse settings related from its speed to its cursor everything. So in order to do that just follow the given steps.
    Click on the Hat button to open the K-Menu.
    Then search for Control Center and click on it. The Control Center Dialog box opens up showing your PC devices and OS settings.
    Then you have to choose mouse in the Peripherals list.
    When you choose the device its specifications will appear on the right side.
    Then just make the required changes.

With this Control Center you can not only change your mouse speed and cursor but also install new themes for your mouse and can also change the button option that is you can make left button work as right button and vice versa.
    And the most easy task is that if you want to download any theme from internet then you just need to paste the url over here and click on "Install New Theme.." and that's it. Your new theme will be installed and it will be available in control center itself so that you can use it as and when required.