Thread: Online backup file sharing

Online backup file sharing

Hi,

I am working as a project manager in one company. I have a lots of file and folder that i want to share with my clients but i have no storage facility in my computer. I heard that there is some online back up file sharing is available by some service provider. Can you help me give some more information about that and this is safest way or not. Your reply is appreciated.

Dr. V Guest

Many companies offer online storage but most of them are not free service. I think the best service DriveHQ, It supports like a Server Computer loaded with software and features with management tools. It includes like Remote File Storage, Remote Sharing and Collaboration, Automatic Folder Synchronization and Web Publishing services. It offers great client software, web-based service and group admin tools to manage the sharing file by user. I think it is the best service.

I am also using DriveHQ service. I find it is very user compatible tool for online file sharing. It have very easy option like drag-n-drop to upload a files and I can access anywhere. I can also publish file and link them from any other website. Its online folder using File managerthat better than and cheaper than any USB drive. It have also option for group sharing and collaboration of file.

The best feature of DriveHQ Web is synchronize folders among local folders and remote folders on multiple PCs and multiple user accounts. You just need to create a group account, for easily and securely file sharing. It works like a virtual office for you. If you want to share the file, just select a folder and click on the Share button and then shared folders will appear in recipients' "DriveHQ Share" folder instantly.

I will suggest you if any online back up service provides 128-bit encryption than you should post your file. Because some of service provider have not secure and mostly of time the data will hijacked from the server. You just remember that when you download files you supply the encryption password, and the files are decrypted on your local computer, after the encrypted file is downloaded from the service servers.

You can also use Mozy for online backup sharing. It is software for uploading and restoring files. Mozy service is cheap as compared to any other back up service. You just need to pay $20 for up to 5GB, $30 for 10GB, and $40 for 20GB per annum. If you find some more some information about that please go on Mozy website.