Thread: Options to use before Reformatting Vista

Options to use before Reformatting Vista

Every week I got a messed up Vista computer. This why in my business I need to work on daily software's. So checking them out causes viruses and they crash my system. This is really irritating. I need some nice option which I can do which re-formatting Vista and then putting back everything. Especially for a data point of view.

Re: Options to use before Reformatting Vista

Most of the people think that if they are reformatting their hard drive then they fell that their computer is a very fresh. Therefore most of the people before starting their computer they first reformat their hard drive and also reinstall their all application from the following scratch. Some of them format their computer quarterly and many daily to keep their computer safe. Now the computer come's with a boot floppy disk.

The most problem is that most of them has no idea about the problem in the computer. May be you had not asked to any body about this. How to start your computer in a very fresh or safe way. You may heard from very body only the basic that if their is any problem in the computer you just reformat and then reinstall but you may not no the full process about it.

The first main thing you have to do before formatting the hard drive you just take the back up of all the important files from your computer. And also all the software which you had been installed in it. It may be not in only one location it may in different location. Then you have to update the software driver. After that you save the bookmark of your browser which will be on your favorites folder.

From the above reply you may be know the process till the backup, after that you have to make a boot able floppy disk which will be having all the programs in it. After you will be able to go for the next step. You have to add and make sure that you have both Fdisk.exe and Format.com DOS in your new booted floppy. After that you have to copy all from the hard drive to your floppy which you have booted.

If you are giving the command for the reformatting it is only active on the primary level partition of your computer in the main drive. You can also say that it only reformat your hard drive only. Then you have to end the command and copy all the basic file from the hard disk to your DOS system files, then you have to restart your computer from the hard drive and boot according what you want.