Thread: Free Parental Control for mac os x

Free Parental Control for mac os x

hi
    i want Parental Control on SNOW LEOPARD. My children regularly go online? and I have fear that my little darlings surf on sites that they are not intended ? so please help me with mac features that can help me to get Parental Control .

Re: Free Parental Control for mac os x

Safe Eyes is Parental Control Software for Mac OS X. Safe Eyes's Keylogger function can Record websites visited, Instant Messaging Chats and programs used on the Internet.

Safe Eyes is also a parental control software for Mac. It can Block The Sites you don't want your kids To See. Its Mac Parental control prohibits the browsing of adult-only content on the Internet.

Get KidsBrowser, KidsBrowser is a web browser which is specially designed for the use of children with parental controls built.You can predefine the sites your children can access, plus the browser running in full-screen and prevents your children from accessing the contents of your computer.

While under TIGER It was in the table edge Accounts to set the parental control function under LEOPARD and SNOW LEOPARD you have to look at a dashboard specifically for parental control. However, it works with the scoreboard Accounts.

You should initially go to the dashboard Accounts, in System Preferences, click on the padlock in the bottom left, type your password administrator and finally create Account Managed with Parental Controls for each of your children (you can also create a single account for your children if the setting prohibited is identical).

Simply click on Open Parental Controls for direct access to the dashboard Parental Control. Subsequently, if you want to change the setting of parental control particular account already created, simply go directly to the table board Parental Control Without opening Accounts.

you can always set off for parental control over the account by unchecking the box Enable parental control. The account becomes a summary Standard.
    Conversely, an account Standard may become Account managed by parental controls If you check this box.

Here we are in the dashboard Parental Control. Select the account set up in the left column.You have 5 tabs here, we will have to Now configure each of these categories accurately according to the criteria of control you want decided to particular account. like for Tab System,Content ,Mail and iChat, time limits and logs

noltyx Guest

mmm...i use ActyMac DutyWatch ...its not free, but nice prog, i think...

Valentina_Sk Guest

Or you can try ProteMAc KeyBag.

Dylan18 Guest

What about me,i use ProteMac Keybag too.It's keylogger can store your keystrokes.)

And did you know anything about ActyMac VidShots Remote by actymac?
    Did you use it? I heard that it allows to get desktop video from your Mac to iPhone.
    It's good tool to watch from employees and kids I think.