Thread: Best RSS Reader for MAC

Best RSS Reader for MAC

i am looking for some good rss solution for mac os x i am running on snow leopard where i want to subscribe latest news rss feed with application but i dont know which is the best and free so please let me know the good application if any one having idea.

Re: Best RSS Reader for MAC

get NetNewsWire . NetNewsWire is an RSS reader which was designed to collect the latest news published on any website of your choice. The application, with an integrated editor, you will post your own blogs. Its interface is customizable, giving you great freedom in choice of colors.

Shrook was among the first sophisticated RSS readers on Mac, at the time with innovative features like smart folders, presentation columns, the integration of a web browser or the timing of his son with a website for a independent reading software.It returns with few changes of substance a detection function automatically updates the software an interpretation of the content of son improved and some bug fixes. In the condition it is not compete free too.

Newsreader RSS for Mac OS X is Shrook 2 is part of the new generation of newsreaders that offers advanced features which do not yet have Mac users. It supports all versions of RSS and Atom and also is very easy to use.

Pheeder XML Reader is An RSS reader for Mac that supports various feed formats, Atom, RSS, OPML. It allows the addition of modules to support other formats. He always tells you the news that have been consulted yet.else get Mozilla Thunderbird Simple to use, powerful, and customizable, Thunderbird is a full-featured email application.

BlogMatrix Jager is an extensible one-panel RSS, blog and news reader designed for speed and ease of use. The application takes only a small amount of screen real estate and uses a browser to display blog entries. Version 1.4.3 fixes the bug where the text entry was not being displayed in the Preview.