Thread: Troubleshooting network on MAC

Troubleshooting network on MAC

I was recently trying to connect my MAC laptop on a Windows Network. I did that successfully. But after that when I brought back my Laptop at home and connected to a home broadband internet it not working. I cannot browse internet nor I can update my antivirus. On the other hand there is no issue with the internet connection. It is working fine from other side.

Re: Troubleshooting network on MAC

To solve the troubleshooting network on the MAC here are the tips. You have to check the modem. You have to see that the the power supply is passing to the modem properly. See the indicator of the light then display it normally. Make it sure that the modem is in standby mode. You also see the computer connection their may be problem with the computer connection.

Then you just restart you modem. If it do not work's then see the manual of your product, about it's light status or you can try by calling your ISP for information in details. If you are having the external modem called cable or dial up the you try to make the modem off. You then wait for 10 to 20 seconds then on it. After it start then connect to the web page.

If it do not work then use the network diagnostics to troubleshoot it. You may be using the Mac OS X and you are no able to connect it to the internet. You feel it very difficult then use the network diagnostics in the preferences. It will work to connect it. And it will solve the problem. Or from the Apple menu after choosing the preferences and select the network.

You see the network setting if there is any problem in it then solve that first. Then you match up to the network setting which you have been preferences to the recommended by your ISP. You then see that you are using the latest one and you have correctly entered it. If it is not right the see the instruction and connect it to the MAC.

Dr. V Guest

In this we are going to see the or check the connection and access. You have to see that all the connection is safe. Like the Ethernet or phone cable connections. Then you see the connection of your computer and then of your modem. If you are connecting to the wireless network then you have to see that it is connected to the network which is access.