Thread: Windows 7 freezes on my Macbook pro

Windows 7 freezes on my Macbook pro

I have a Macbook Pro and I am using Windows 7 X64 via Boot Camp. The problem is that it works well for sometime and then freezes suddenly and that to even without any BSOD. This has caused me a huge problem. I am clueless with the thing. I really do not know what could have been the issue. Want to get rid off the thing and make the system work well for me.

Re: Windows 7 freezes on my Macbook pro

I suppose the problem is with the operating system you have installed. It may be that he system file is been corrupt and you are not able to function well with it. So it would be better that you do check out for the reinstallation using a fresh copy of the system and then make the necessary change. This will then let you to get the issue sorted well. So do check. It should solve your problem.

As you are using Windows 7 it could be that the system may have been affected or some virus has attacked the system. It is because Windows tend to get affected with virus attack very soon. Use a scanning tool for scanning the system well. This will surely make the system to work for you and then sort the issue you are facing. So use Quick heal total security antivirus application. It has tendency to detect virus and make it eliminated from the system.

Format the system and then try to install the operating system again. This will let you to get the issue sort and make the change as needed. Get a fresh copy of the application and perform the installation. Clean install will help you out well. Then as it is been done you need to check for the application and appropriate drivers to be installed well.

Dr. V Guest

Try upgrading the Boot Camp. Use Boot Camp 3.1 for installation and then check out for the change you are facing. This will then surely let you to get work well and perform the task as required. The upgraded tool will support and gel up with the system very well. So perform the clean installation of the operating system using the same.

It could be that the system is not able to cope with the operating system that you have installed. For this it is necessary that you make sure that the ailments for the system is able to cope well for the operating system. I hope this will then help you out well and make the necessary change that is needed.

Upgrade the video card drivers for the system. Use the upgraded tool to install under compatible mode. All you need to do is to install the driver under compatibility mode for Windows Xp by right clicking on the installer.exe file. You will then be able to perform the act and then work well for you which will then lead you to get the issue to sort. So check for the same.