Thread: Ccleaner help

Ccleaner help

I have lots of corrupted file on my pc, I learned to know about what a CCLEANER does, how can i used this and it conflict with any installed AVG Antivirus + spybot + adaware + Kerio tha are installed in my PC. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Character; 27-05-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Re: Ccleaner help

CCleaner lets give new freshness to a machine running Windows. The first tab labeled" Windows "takes care to erase the traces left in Windows (cookies, history, recent documents ,...) and delete unwanted items (empty the trash, empty the clipboard, delete Windows logs or temporary files).The second is oriented towards applications and support Mozilla / Firefox, Opera, Office, Acrobat, Google Toolbar, Paint Shop Pro, VNC Viewer, QuickTime or Media Player Classic. For each of these programs, CCleaner deletes traces and unnecessary elements.

Advantages of the CCleaner is:
    # Your backups are less at risk of removal during cleaning or any other manipulation.
    # Accessibility most convenient to remove the old backups for example
    Click on "Register"(Left) and tick all the boxes. Click on "Cleaner". In "Windows"Tick all the boxes EXCEPT for the section"Advanced"Where you just check"Old Prefetch data"Unless you control things for the rest.In "Applications"Check everything and Close Ccleaner.

You ca easily Run "CCleaner"Click"Register" then 'Search errors". Wait for and click Repair Errors". You can also Accepting backup if required. In the window that appears click on "Correct any errors"Click"OK". Repeat until no more ale errors that appear. In the left column click 'Cleaner" Then "Analysis. Wait for the end and click on "start cleaning". Repeat as many times as necessary.

I propose to create the root of primary partition, a file named "ccleaner_sauvegarde" For example and check the box"Ask to save ...". During your 1st cleaning registry, Ccleaner you offer to save the "Doc. and settings" Default, navigate to your new folder and click to change folder and click Register. Now all your backups will be made in this case.

After cleaning with Ccleaner, it is obliged to inform his nickname and word-of-place in all forums and sites we used to visit. To not have to do just run Ccleaner and click Options" > "Cookies". Select the addresses stored in the list on the left and move right (with the middle arrow) so that their cookies are no longer cleared when the next cleaning. click "OK" to close.

For my system, everything must be cleared is with CCleaner. I am fully satisfied. Do not forget, if appropriate, customized cleaning. Free to everyone as I said to scour, with zero benefits and possible problems (I've never seen someone who had had problems with CCleaner). My PC is 7 years old and runs just as well if not better than the first day.