Thread: Windows 7 requires twice login access to desktop

Windows 7 requires twice login access to desktop

Hello. I use a desktop machine with windows 7 installed as the operating system to it. The problem am facing is that I am not able to get access to the desktop with one login. I need to login twice. This is a problem that I am not able to sort out well. Please help me out in sorting the issue so that I do not have to login twice for the same.

Re: Windows 7 requires twice login access to desktop

You are facing login issue with windows 7 it may be due to the network security access been enabled to the core in the system. It might be that the security or the firewall may be activated in advance and for further authentication it might have double login prompts. You need to check the security settings that is been enabled in your desktop system. This shall sort the problem that you are facing.

There could be a malware or a virus that may be restricting you to get access to the system. You need run a scan wizard with a good updated antivirus that has a good database tool in order to detect the virus and eradicate it from the system. It is quite possible that a virus may affect the operating system and make it to function in such an unusual way. So you need to check out for the very thing and make the things correct or work in your way.

The problem could be that you might have installed any security software tool or application due to which your system is prompting the password query twice while login. Uninstall any such application or tool that is been installed. This should resolve the problem hopefully. Such issues are not a big one that might be very difficult to resolve but quite uncommon and unpredictive.

Formatting the desktop system should make the things to work correctly. Your system may need a format that is a complete re installation of all programs in order to make the drives to arrange and synchronize accordingly. It is not very sure to be what could be the issue associated as your system is prompting twice login. Format the system this shall remove the problem that is causing.

The firewall that is the security toll which is been working with the system may not be compatible with the operating system so this should be sorted ou first. You should update the firewall or the antivirus tool that you are using in order to make the things to work properly. This is quite obvious that if the application tool is not able to cope well with the system then it has to be updated first. Check out.