Thread: Registry Mechanic incompatible in Windows 7

Registry Mechanic incompatible in Windows 7

Hello friends, I have upgraded my system to Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista. Many a times there are problems in the registry entries that have to be corrected. Otherwise, the programs or applications may not work properly. I was using Registry Mechanic in the previous operating system for this purpose. But, now I guess that Registry Mechanic is incompatible in Windows 7 because it is giving an error while stating it. I want some help for optimizing my system and registry errors.

Download the latest version of Registry Mechanic

I dont think that Registry Mechanic is incompatible in Windows 7. I guess that the problem is with the version that you are using. Download the latest version of Registry Mechanic to get rid of this problem. You indeed have to use Registry Mechanic to get rid of all the registry errors that take place in the system. Your system will be a vulnerable condition if you do not clear the errors in the registry.

Use Tuneup Utilities to optimize your system

I think that Registry Mechanic is incompatible in Windows 7. I recommend you to use Tuneup Utilities to optimize your system. This application helps to remove all the errors of the registry. It also removes many other errors along with defragmentation of the disks. So, in short Tuneup Utilities mends the entire system. Thus, your system is fully optimized. So, it is a better option than Registry Mechanic.
    Tuneup Utilities

Hardware and software evaluation wizard

There are many applications and programs that run smoothly on windows XP as well as Windows Vista, but do not run on Windows 7. So, I think that Registry Mechanic may be incompatible in Windows 7. For checking compatibility of the the programs use Hardware and software evaluation wizard. Download the alternatives and complements that are available for the incompatible softwares. This may probably solve the problem.

Do not upgrade to Windows 7

I have tried using Windows 7, and I felt that the earlier versions of Windows operating systems are better than Windows 7. Registry Mechanic may be incompatible in Windows 7 and many other applications also do not work in Windows 7. I suggest the do not upgrade to Windows 7 because of this incompatibility. Also, Windows 7 is too much costly than the other operating systems available. Apple's recent version of MAC OS is less expensive as compared to Windows 7. I suggest you to use it as it has a totally different environment as compared to any of the operating systems of Microsoft.

Reinstall Registry Mechanic

Registry Mechanic is not incompatible in Windows 7. I can assure you this because I am using the same in my system with Windows 7 to remove the registry errors. I suppose that there has been some problem during the installation of the application. Such problems happen when other applications may be running in the background during the installation. I suggest you to reinstall Registry Mechanic. This time be careful that you exit all the applications before installing the application.