Thread: Error 0x8000fff with windows 7

Error 0x8000fff with windows 7

Hello. I was trying to make backup of the system and then I suddenly found that my bluetooth device is not working. I have Dell inspiron laptop with windows 7 installed as the operating system in it. So I started to correct the problem by performing some trouble shoot but then it gave me an error as 0X8000fff. What is this error related to? I just do not how to fix it up? Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Error 0x8000fff with windows 7

The error 0x8000fff is basically related to the operating system that is if there is some issue to the system files or the path been not located correctly it shows such error message. You can need to make sure that the path of the backup that is been allocated is properly assigned. Troubleshooting is not able perform as the path specified is not correct. Check out for the thing. This shall make you to get a better conclusion.

Perform a system restore. This shall make your system to work properly as it used to before depending on the date that is used to function properly. Follow these steps:

1) Go to the start menu and click on all programs.
    2) Select accessories option.
    3) Then go to the system tools.
    4) Select system restore.
    5) Assign the date at which it used to work properly.
    6) The system will be restored back to the that particular day when it functioned well.

Hope this shall work for you.

Dr. V Guest

The drivers that is been installed may have gone corrupt and due to which you are not able to process certain tasks. The error does show up due to driver failures also. Uninstall all the drivers of your system and then reinstall them from the utility disc of the motherboard. After installing them restart your system and then check out for the change. This would enable your system then to perform without any error issues.

Such error basically refers to he physical memory issues. You need restore or correct the problem from command prompt. Follow this steps:

* Click on start menu.
    * Then go to run command.
    * Type cmd without quotes and hit enter.
    * Type the command bcdedit /deletevalue removememory in the text field.

This will restore the value to default and adjust the physical memory accordingly. Check it out in the task manager.

Some link of the windows file might have gone corrupt or missing. All you need to do is to restore that file or repair using Windows 7 utility disc. Now insert the Windows 7 disc into the drive and then restart the system. It will automatically detect the disc and then start up with the installation wizard. Click to install and then it wil ask for upgrade. Choose upgrade and it will link the missing or corrupt file and make the error to get eradicated.