Thread: Setup library msgrocm.dll could not be loaded

Setup library msgrocm.dll could not be loaded

I am running windows on my system,. Whenever i try to emove nay program from add remove program i get error message "Setup library msgrocm.dll could not be loaded". Can any one tell what is msgrocm.dll file? Do i need to download msgrocm.dll file? It also says contact your system administrator... Can anyone help with this?

Re: Setup library msgrocm.dll could not be loaded

There are several different ways that msgrocm.dll errors can show up on your computer. have you tried to delete messenger from windows by using any external software or any third party tool? It appears that the C:\Windows\inf\sysoc.inf may have become corrupt which may be causing your problem.

Msgrocm.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation. Thats in the C:\WINDOWS\inf folder.Software Product Name:Messenger, File version : .7.3000 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158) Description:Windows Messenger OC Manager PlugIn.

When you try to update your "Windows Components" you will run into an issue of "Setup library msgrocm.dll could not be loaded, or function OcEntry could not be found." To solve the problem you need to run CCleaner, it is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space.

Locate the msgrocm.dll file on your drive in C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386, Copy the file to C:\WINDOWS\System32\Setup by using the command:expand -r C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\msgrocm.dll %windir%\System32\Setup. File name : msgrocm.dll with File size : 0.01 Mb and File type : .dll file for windows. Try running the Install Windows components again... and you may run into two more missing files. Repeat the above mention steps for ocmsn.dll, msnmsn.inf.

Dr. V Guest

msgrocm.dll file is used to uninstall MSN messenger from Windows XP. "Click Start/Run, type "%windir%\system32\dllcache" and press ENTER. Select the file "msmqocm.dll" and copy it to the "%windir%\system32\Setup\" folder. Where %windir% represents the location of the Windows folder.You can use these same steps to uninstall other 'hidden' microsoft preinstalled software.