Thread: Want to turn Off the Action Center Messages.

Want to turn Off the Action Center Messages.

Hello guys, I have been using window 7 from when it was newly launched. Actually i am quite happy to use it but now i am frustrated by this messages comes on my taskbar like pop up. I just want to stop these messages coming in between my task and even i do not need any kind of messages from my windows Operating system.

Turn ON/Off the Action Center Messages.

Its Simple!!! Just follow these steps.
    1. Open control panel from the start menu and view all items.
    2. Click on the Action Center.
    3. There will be Change Action Center settings in the left pane, so click on it.
    4. Uncheck the option for which you do not want to be monitored or You may check area you which you want to be monitored.
    5. Press OK button and you have done it.

What is Action Center Messages.

Action Center is a utility by which you can recognize the problems happening on a specific location on your computer. And it notifies you about that problem. These messages are shown with the small flag icon. Normally these messages are comes on taskbar system tray or in some notification area. You may change the settings for these messages.

How Action Center works.

Action Center is a utility service provided by the windows which checks for some security and maintenance related problems of your computer which indeed helps you to check overall performance of your system. Whenever the status of the monitored item changes then it will be notified by the Action Center.

Pop-up from Action Center.

Got a pop up from Action Center ? Do not worry as it has been sent to you regarding the updates or some notifications of Windows maintenance and security features. This includes Windows Defender and User Account Control. An it keeps on changing the color of that pop up so that it will be noticed by the user as soon as possible.

Windows Security Center of Windows 7.

Windows Security Center has been replaced by Action Center in the latest version of windows operating system that is windows 7. Action Center is responsible for managing firewall settings, Windows Update, anti spyware software settings, Internet security and User Account control settings. And it also maintains and provides links to the tools which can solve problems.