Thread: How to use Tablet PC Input Panel on windows vista.

How to use Tablet PC Input Panel on windows vista.

Hello, I was happily using the my computer with windows 7 installed on it. But just for a change i have uninstalled it and started using the windows vista operating system. I do not know how Tablet Pc Input panel has been installed on my computer. Can anybody help me about how to operate with Input Panel ?
    Last edited by Shaan12; 17-12-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Using Tablet PC Input Panel instead of your keyboard.

It is one of the best feature provided by the Tablet PC that you can write directly on your computer. But if the program you are using does not recognize handwriting then what you should do? With the help of Tablet PC Input Panel, using the writing pad or character pad you can convert your handwriting in to text or you may use on-screen keyboard also.

Gestures in Tablet PC Input Panel.

You can use Gestures Tablet PC Input Panel to control the insertion point on the active program.You can also use it to delete handwriting in the writing pad or character pad. You can say that gesture is a motion which you is done by you with your tablet pen. It does not make any difference between writing with your keyboard or by using the Gestures in Tablet PC Input Panel.

Tablet Buttons on your Tablet PC.

There will be some buttons on your Tablet PC which are called as Tablet Buttons. These buttons are used to perform some common tasks. For example you may set a tablet button to open a particular program frequently. Generally, actions performed by your tablet buttons are set by manufacturer of your Tablet PC but still you can change some actions of tablet buttons as per your needs.

Can not change actions for Tablet Buttons.

Tablet Buttons are quit good feature to perform the actions more faster. But what if you can not change the actions performed by your tablet buttons. Before changing the actions of a particular button, you should be knowing that for which button you can do the changes and for which you can not. To check this go to Start Menu and open Control Panel. Select Mobile PC and open Tablet PC Settings. Now switch to the Buttons tab, Here you will find the list of buttons in Tablet button list which you can customize.

Dr. V Guest

Improving your handwriting on Tablet PC.

Sometime it becomes so frustrating that your handwriting is not getting recognized properly by your Tablet PC. You can perform some following steps to improve your handwriting while using Table PC Input Panel.
    1. Turn on the automatic learning for personalization which will make your handwriting recognizer to collect and use words that you use frequently.
    2. Even you can manually provide some common samples in Handwriting recognition personalization tool.