Thread: windows 7 not working on logitech dinovo

windows 7 not working on logitech dinovo

hello guys, I have bought a brand new logitech dinovo. It was working great when i was using windows xp operating system on this notebook. Recently my son have uninstalled the xp operating system and tried to install the windows 7 on it. But unluckily he was not able to do that. Can anybody tell me what problems would be causing behind not installing of windows 7 ?

Check Specifications of logitech dinovo.

I think there could be some other reason behind not working of windows 7 on your notebook. Windows 7 needs some basic specifications to run on system. And there are most of the issue about not working of windows 7 has a specification's reason. Not every computer supports windows 7. I would be suggesting you to check the specifications of your notebook whether it has basic requirements to run win7 or not.

Error message for installing the windows 7 on logitech dinovo

First of all i would like to ask you about some error messages that you get while installing the windows 7 on your notebook. This error messages can help in a proper way to resolve your issue. I would be suggesting you to install windows 7 by automated cd. Because it almost installs the whole operating system on its own which means that you would not have to make any decision about installing it.

Contact to your dealer.

No worries, Because i think your notebook would be having the enough configurations to install windows 7 on it. So definitely there is no issue with regarding your notebook specifications. I did not know what can be the problem behind windows 7 not getting installed on your laptop. I suggest you to give your notebook to the dealer from whom you have purchased it and ask him to install windows 7 on it.

Windows xp not Uninstalled properly.

You said that you were having windows xp on your laptop before you tried to install windows 7 on it. There is a possibility that your windows xp have not uninstalled properly because of which you are facing the problem installing the windows 7. Check that windows xp has been removed completely from your notebook or not.

Install windows 7 as a virtual machine.

Though you have not cleared the reason for your problem of installing the windows 7. I would be suggesting you to install windows 7 as virtual machine which will be not disturbing you to do a dual boot. Even you can switch between both of your operating systems instantly, which is windows 7 and windows xp. By doing this your windows 7 will be Guest OS and windows xp would be the Host OS.