Thread: Windows Aero not working in Windows 7

Windows Aero not working in Windows 7

Hi, can anyone help me? I am getting problem after format of hard drive and reinstallation of the Windows 7. It is regarding the Aero theme. First of all when I install Windows 7, there is not a problem but when I restart my computer the problem started to come. Now my Areo has been disabled and want some solution regarding this. So, if anyone is having solution about it, then please give it to me. I am waiting for your reply. Please, reply me.

Re: Windows Aero not working in Windows 7

Hi, I think the problem which you are getting regarding the Aero is due to the incomplete installation of the drivers and now you need to install your all the drivers again. So, just reinstall the all drivers, specially the video driver and then try to chekc whether the aero is working or not. I think if you reinstall the all drivers then it may solve your problem. So, do this, it will work for you. If it will not solve your problem then reply me.

Hello, I think that you need to update your WEI. It will help you to solve this problem. To update this do the steps below:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Click on the Performance Information and Tools icon.
    • Click on the Rate this computer button,
    • You will now see the status window.
    • When this process would finished you will see your updated WEI base score.

Hi, Have you installed you all the drivers perfectly. I think you are getting this problem due to the wrong installation of your drivers or it may possible that you have not installed your drivers for your hardware. So, just check out whether you have installed your hardware drivers or not by making use of the device manager and then check whether there is any type of exclamation mark on your hardware or not. If you find any exclamation mark with yellow mark then it is the problem of your driver. So, just check it.

You first need to check whether your drivers are working properly or not? If you are having any problem in the drivers then you need to install that drivers first and check whether your problem of your Aero is solved or not. If not then it may be related to the WEI. So, try to rate the computer. And if you are not getting the solution then you can try to start the Kernel Logger, it will definitely solve your problem.

Hi, Similar problem is face by me when I first install the Windows 7 and try to use the Aero. I was having 1GB of ram and due to some or the other reason, there is problem of ram uses. As Aero requires 1GB of RAM for its own, it is not getting the whole memory which it requires and I am getting the problem while using Aero, then I install the new RAM and now my problem is solved. So, just try to use this solution. It will help you.