Thread: Visual effects Problem in ubuntu 9.10

Visual effects Problem in ubuntu 9.10

Hi, I have just few days ago installed the ubuntu 9.10, but I am getting the problem about the visual effects. I am not able to run visual effects in my ubuntu 9.10. So, if anyone got the same problem and able to overcome it, please help me to get the solution about it and solve my problem. I am waiting for your reply. Please help me.

Re: Visual effects Problem in ubuntu 9.10

I think you are getting problem due to the incomplete Drivers installation. You need to check whether you have installed the proper drivers or not. Just check it. I think that you will able to solve this Visual Effects problem by installing the proper Drivers to your computer. So first check that. For checking the drivers go to the path of System >> Admin >> Hardware and from there you will able to know that whether your driver for the video is working properly or not.

Hello, I think that it is the problem of your VGA driver. You need to check whether your driver is working or not. If you are able to install the VGA driver on your computer then the problem of your Visual Effects in Ubuntu 9.10 would be solved. So, just check whether your drivers are installed perfectly or not. Then you will able to get the proper solution about the Visual effects.

Same problem here also. I have just installed the ubuntu 9.10 and now I am getting the problem of Visual Effects in it. So, if anyone is having troubleshooting technique regarding this problem, then please help me to solve this problem. I am waiting for the reply which will solve my problem. Please help me to get the solution. If you give me some sort of steps to follow to resolve this problem then I would be thankful to you.

Hi, I think the problem you are getting is due to the problem of your Driver installation, So, try to install your driver first and then check whether your Visual Effects are working properly or not. If you are getting the problem in your system then also, then just reinstall your whole system and then try to install the driver to your motherboard. I think this will fix your problem and provide you some sort of solution about your problem. So, try to do this. It will help you to get the solution, I think.

I had also face the same problem when I install the ubuntu 9.10. Then I tried to install the Drivers again by uninstalling them, but it is not helpful. So, I reinstall my ubuntu 9.10 again and then when I tried for the installation of Drivers is worked out and my problem regarding the Visual Effects is sort out. So, I will suggest you to reinstall the ubuntu 9.10 again and then install your drivers for your system. I think this will solve your problem as I have solved it. So, try to do this. It will definitely work for you.