Thread: Downloaded Windows 7 Enterprise Trial not working

Downloaded Windows 7 Enterprise Trial not working

Hi,

I started the download of Windows 7 Enterprise 90 Day Trial (64bit), but when the download reached 2 GB it stopped. The Download Manager shows it paused, but after clicking restart, it just reverts to break again. This has happened for two days now. Does the server limit the download file size? I have tried the download manager in IE8 & Firefox with the same result. After downloading 2GB, I do not want to start again. Anyone any answers?

Re: Downloaded Windows 7 Enterprise Trial not working

When you download using the Download Manager is a good idea to disable anti-virus. I found a bug in the program, the check box to "close the program when download completes" or "run the program when the download is complete," both should not be selected, or stopped in 99% and corrupts the file.

The download site is working perfectly well for me, and I received the product key, but when I click on "Download Now" on it, it goes to a page as I mentioned in my last post. I also clicked the link that is part of the updating of the list you sent, and went through the process again, in Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7, but it was a no-go again. I never had an error message, the file, simply could not start the download.

Just as suggested that people can work in some cases, some not, depending on your situation, your hardware, your ISP, it really makes sense and discard what does not. What I suggest working for a lot of people, but very well might not be for you if you difficulty the experiencing not as common as I have described fixed to apply. What you describe is an intermittent connection problem as a problem of network downtime at random from the ISP or something with the network adapter, maybe a bad cable that loses connectivity when it flexes. In this case it was suggested above, would not improve their situation.