Thread: Google v/s Mirosoft

Google v/s Mirosoft

Hello,
    I am using windows xp operating in my computer, and i am fed up with using windows xp. I recently heard about Google's operating system. Can you tell me what is the difference between chrome and windows. From where can i get chrome operating system.

Re: Google v/s Mirosoft

The technology Google's industry meetings its new achievements. Google industry starts before 11 years ago with web. They has announced to move along with Microsoft Operating System.
    If google meets it sufficient amount of people who buy a System with Chrome OS.Then it will try cut its biggest cash cows which is Windows and Ms Office.
    If you trying to install chrome os it will not support the MS office, so you can not able to use Excel, power point, Access etc.

People's point of view Google chrome web browser is run fasrter than Microsofts Internet explorer.
    Google chrome has one big box for web address and google search instead of internet explorer has has two different boxes.
    Google chrome provide large space to view web page.

Google has developed its operating system based on its newly launched chrome web browser.
    Google chrome web browser developed for perform faster browsing then mozilla Firefox or internet explorer.
    Google OS is designed for to meet requirement of people on the internet and the the power of world wide web.