Thread: Execution error in exe file

Execution error in exe file

Hi, I am getting error while executing the exe file, which is downloaded by default. That means the file is downloaded itself and when I try to run it, to get about what it is, it is not executing. So, will you please help me to get the problem. When I try to open it, firstly it opens with the ACDSEE software and gives error that ACDSEE would not open this file. So, I remove ACDSEE from my computer. But, now it open with Winrar and gives same message regarding the Winrar. So, can you please help me to get the solution about it.

Re: Execution error in exe file

You are getting the error of this exe file due to the virus infection. The file which you are trying to execute is not any kind of setup file, but it is a virus file. So, avoid to open it. Just delete that particular file. So, to solve this problem, do the following:

• Click on Start and then run.
    • type regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
    • Press on OK.
    • Now just restart your system.
    • Done.

The file you are trying to open is not any kind of executable file which will help you to run an application, but it is a virus file. So, simply try to delete it. If it gets deleted then ok. Then install new antivirus software on your computer which you have with updated files. So, then scan your whole computer. The delete those files which are virus infected. And onwards directly delete the files which automatically downloaded on your computer while surfing on internet.

Hi, the problem of not getting execution while running exe file is occur due to the problem of virus infection. You are thinking that the file which downloaded directly from internet is due to any problem, but in actually it is running in background as a virus. And you are not able to see that. The problem of getting this error and open with option tell that your computer is infected with virus and you need to clean it with updated antivirus program. So, try to scan your computer and delete the virus which will solve your problem.